Visit Virginia Tech
As Virginia Tech continues to observe the same safety precautions as the rest of our nation for COVID-19, we still want to make options available to see what it’s like to be a student here. We are working with campus partners to offer a growing list of options and videos, so visit the page below for updates!
See Virginia Tech for yourself. Plan to visit our Blacksburg campus, offices in the National Capital Region, or one of our campus centers around the commonwealth.
Prospective undergraduate students should fill out this form to receive additional information about the undergraduate admissions process and their major at Virginia Tech.
Virginia Tech's Blacksburg, VA campus
Below are some suggested ways to get the most out of your time on campus and in Blacksburg.
- Looking for an opportunity to connect with Undergraduate Admissions? See opportunities for all of our virtual visits by visiting the Undergraduate Admissions Visit webpage.
- Want a big event with information sessions about joining Hokie Nation as an undergraduate student? Our next opportunity is Open House.
- Want to know more about an undergraduate major? Check out a departmental information session.
- Want to explore a graduate degree program? Contact the department directly or work with the Graduate School. Find contact information by department or email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
- Want to add a little entertainment? Our university has a constant flow. Look for those on the Virginia Tech Calendar.
- We are an open campus! You are free to walk around. See as much of campus and the surrounding area as possible. Please follow COVID-19 safety guidelines and help keep our community healthy. Wear a mask on-campus and on Downtown Blacksburg sidewalks, maintain a 6-foot physical distance from others, and wash/sanitize your hands frequently. More information on Virginia Tech's response to COVID-19 can be found at the VT-Ready website.
- Investigate local hiking, biking, canoeing, and more, or take time for a leisurely drive on the Blue Ridge Parkway. Find ideas for filling your itinerary.
- Visit the community! Montgomery County offers many great opportunities for engagement.
- We have also highlighted a variety of popular and lesser-known attractions to see and enjoy around campus on your visit to Virginia Tech.
Greater Washington, D.C., metro area offices of Virginia Tech
Virginia Tech has facilities in seven localities of the National Capital Region:
- Falls Church