See Virginia Tech for yourself. Plan to visit our Blacksburg campus, offices in the National Capital Region, or one of our campus centers around the commonwealth.
Visiting the Blacksburg campus
Below are some suggested ways to get the most out of your time on campus and in Blacksburg.
- Want to walk around with a guide? Try a guided campus tour.
- Bringing your own group? We offer guided group tours.
- Want to know more about a major? Check out a departmental information session.
- Can’t make an information session, or looking to dive deeper into your major? Schedule an appointment with a faculty member in the department of the major in which you are most interested.
- Want to explore a graduate degree program? Contact the department directly or work with the Graduate School. Find contact information by department or email email@example.com for assistance.
- Want a big event with information sessions? Our next opportunity is Fall Open House.
- Want to add a little entertainment? Our university has a constant flow. Look for those on the Virginia Tech Calendar.
- Talk with Virginia Tech students you encounter during your visit. Find out why they chose Tech and learn about their experiences as Hokies.
- Dining halls are open to the public! Check dining services for payment (some locations don’t take cash) and menu options, including allergy-sensitive menus.
- We are an open campus! You are free to walk around. See as much of campus and the surrounding area as possible.
- Interested in exploring graduate programs, facilities and the Graduate Life Center? Request a tour with the Graduate School
- Investigate local hiking, biking, canoeing, and more, or take time for a leisurely drive on the Blue Ridge Parkway.
Visiting the National Capital Region offices
Virginia Tech has facilities in seven localities of the National Capital Region:
- Falls Church