Maps and Directions
Virginia Tech's main campus in Blacksburg includes 213 buildings, 2,600 acres, and an airport. The university has facilities across the state and around the globe, including a strong presence in Northern Virginia and the nation's capital.
Download or view any of the maps listed below.
- Interactive Campus Map
- Campus Closures Map
- Campus Map, high resolution (PDF)
- Accessibility Map, high resolution (PDF)
- Parking lot map
- After hours parking
- Vendor, Business, Contractor parking
- Scooter parking
- Football parking
- Basketball parking
Directions to Campus
National Capital Region
Facilities provide research, outreach, and graduate education opportunities to the National Capital Region. Current locations include the following:
- The Virginia Tech Carilion School of Medicine is located on a health sciences campus that encompasses the Fralin Biomedical Research Institute at VTC, a Carilion Clinic outpatient building, and neighbors the Carilion Roanoke Memorial Hospital in Roanoke, Virginia.
- The Steger Center for International Scholarship, formerly known as the Center for European Studies and Architecture
The university's historic educational facility in Riva San Vitale, Switzerland, offers semester-long and summer study abroad programs to undergraduate and graduate students.
Research Institutes of Virginia Tech
- Fralin Life Sciences Institute
- Institute for Creativity, Arts, and Technology
- Institute for Critical Technology and Applied Science
- Institute for Society, Culture, and Environment
- Fralin Biomedical Research Institute at VTC
- Virginia Tech Transportation Institute
Commonwealth Campus Centers
Facilities offer graduate and professional development programs.
- Hampton Roads Center
Serves the Hampton Roads region
- Reynolds Homestead
Serves the Piedmont region
- Richmond Center
Serves Central Virginia
- Roanoke Center
Serves the Roanoke and New River valleys
- Southwest Virginia Center
Serves Southwest Virginia and the Tri-Cities
Agricultural Research and Extension Centers
- Alson H. Smith Jr.
- Eastern Shore
- Eastern Virginia
- Hampton Roads
- Reynolds Homestead
- Shenandoah Valley
- Southern Piedmont
- Southwest Virginia
- Virginia Seafood