Accepting the International Offer of Admission
Accept Your Offer Of Admission
To accept the offer, submit your $400 enrollment deposit hrough your Applicant Portal by the date on your offer letter. The deadline for Early Decision to accept is January 15, 2022. Deadline for Early Action and Regular Decision to accept is May 1, 2022. Your admission packet will not be mailed to you until after you have accepted the offer of admission.
To pay online
You can pay by eCheck from your checking account, by the date indicated in your offer packet. To pay by eCheck:
- visit the application status page
- log in with the email address and password you used to set up your guest account
- click on “Application Information”
- select the link under Admission Term (e.g. “Fall Semester 2022″)
- follow the on-screen directions to pay by eCheck
eCheck documentation is available online.
You can pay using Flywire.
For questions regarding all other payments, please contact the Office of Undergraduate Admissions by phone (540-231-6267) or email (email@example.com)
To pay by mail
Payments must be postmarked, by the date indicated in your offer packet. You must include a completed Response Form (PDF) and your check should include your student ID number (which is included in the offer letter).Checks should be made payable to Treasurer, Virginia Tech. Mail payment to:
Office of Undergraduate Admissions
925 Prices Fork Road
Blacksburg, VA 24061
Get To Know Onecampus
Finding things you need to be a part of the community is a lot easier with OneCampus. Visit this site for forms, portal entries, and more.
Create Your VT Username
Once your enrollment deposit has been processed, you will receive an email in 48-72 hours to create your VT Username.
Remember Your Major and Student ID
You will need these items when creating your Virginia Tech username, as well as throughout the process of becoming a student at Virginia Tech.
Check Out The Cranwell International Center
January - May
- Check your Virginia Tech email for important class registration and Orientation information.
- Check out Virginia Tech Summer Academy.
- Register yourself and your family for Orientation. Registration opens in mid-March.
- Consider applying to live in the global livinglearning program called Mozaiko.
- Remember to obtain final high school transcripts. Bring those with you before classes in August. For information about AP, IB, and CLEP tests, visit OneCampus and search for “transcripts.”
- Tell your family to sign up for the Hokie Family eNews.
- Attend Summer Academy (if applicable).
- Watch for tuition bill notification.
- Make your fall tuition payment.
- Move into your new home away from home! Get assistance from Hokie Helpers in the blue shirts.
- Attend International Student Orientation and register for classes. Bring registered family members to Family Program.
- Classes begin! View ongoing dates and deadlines on the registrar's website.
- Participate in Hokie Hi and Welcome Week activities.
Send final official transcripts of all high school work, as well as a final college transcript reflecting dual enrollment credit (if applicable), through the spring term so that it is received by the Office of Undergraduate Admissions before your scheduled summer orientation session. If we do not receive your final high school transcript(s) by August 1, we will not have confirmation that you met admissions requirements and, as a result, your offer will be rescinded and you will be unable to attend. Attendance at summer orientation and registration for fall courses does not exempt you from this requirement.
If you are an international student living abroad and your transcripts cannot be sent in time to arrive by the deadline, you may bring your sealed official transcripts with you when you arrive on campus in August without penalty. Please bring your transcripts to the Office of Undergraduate Admissions located at the Visitor & Undergraduate Admissions Center as soon as you check in.
In order to receive credit through Advanced Placement (AP) or the International Baccalaureate (IB) program, you must have your AP or IB examination scores sent electronically, by the appropriate testing service, to:
Office of the University Registrar
250 Student Services Building
Blacksburg, Virginia 24061