All Virginia Tech faculty and students have free access to Times Higher Education. With our institutional subscription, you can read online articles and digital editions and also download the app to your device to get the magazine wherever you are.
Follow the instructions below to set up your account. Remember to use your university email address when you register to enjoy all the benefits of the subscription.
- To set up your Times Higher Education account, go to the THE homepage.
- Click the user account icon (i.e. the red person icon towards the top right).
- Follow the instructions on screen. Remember to use your university email address when you register.
- Click Join us.
- You will receive a confirmation email.
Access digital editions
- To access digital editions of Times Higher Education, go to the THE homepage.
- Under the “Professional” tab, click “Digital Editions.”
- Select the issue you want to view.
Download the app
- The Times Higher Education app is available on iOS, Android and Kindle Fire. Visit your app store provider to download it to your phone.
- Select the edition you would like to view.
- Log in by clicking on the icon in the top right corner.
- Select Account, then click “Existing THE account”.
- Enter your username and password.