Congratulations on your offer of admission! We hope you will consider making Virginia Tech your home. Here is a guide for you from the Division of Student Affairs that will help you as you make your final decision to attend Virginia Tech: You're In, Now What?
- You can pay your matriculation fee through your student portal. International students can pay here.
- Questions about your financial aid can be answered here.
- Questions about paying your tuition and bills can be answered here.
- You may be eligible for an alumni chapter scholarship. Check those out here.
- You’re invited to come to any of our events. Check those out here.
- Sign up for orientation here.
- We will need your immunization records sent here.
Check your email for the date your final transcript is due. We will send an email to you with a due date. We can receive transcripts through mail or electronic transfer (for example, through Parchment). If sent by mail, transcripts can be sent to the address below:
Office of Undergraduate Admissions
925 Prices Fork Road
Blacksburg, VA 24061
If you are an international student, you can mail or deliver final transcripts to the Office of Undergraduate Admissions by the first day of classes.
Offers may be withdrawn under any of the following circumstances
- If your final grades are significantly lower than your previous academic performance in your final year or semester. Please note: if your semester grades fall below a 2.0, your offer of admission is automatically rescinded.
- If your final transcript(s) reveals that you have failed to complete the university's minimum requirements for admission.
- If your final transcript(s) is not received by the Office of Undergraduate Admissions as directed.
- If your self-reported academic record (SRAR) and your final official transcript have a major discrepancy, your offer of admission may be withdrawn.
- If your post-admission criminal record inquiry is not cleared.