Accepting the International Offer of Admission
Accept Your Offer Of Admission
To accept the offer, submit your $400 matriculation fee through your Application Status Page by the date on your offer letter. The deadline to accept is May 1, 2019. Confirm receipt of your matriculation fee by looking for the word "acceptance" displayed in the Decision section of your Application Status Page. Visit this page for more information.
Paying Tuition and Fees
You may choose to pay by international bank wire, foreign credit/debit card and other international payment options through the Virginia Tech International Payment Portal, powered by Flywire. This offers international students the best exchange rate, allows you to track your payment online from start to delivery to VT, and have access to 24/7 multilingual customer support: flywire.com/pay/vt
Create Your VT Username
You will be able to create your VT username and email address after your matriculation fee has been processed (note: this may take a few days). Return to the Application Status Page to check your application status and create your username. More information on the Application Status Page is available here.
Make Note Of Your Major And Student ID Number
You will need these items when creating your VT username, as well as throughout the process of becoming a student at Virginia Tech.
Get To Know Onecampus
Finding things you need to be a part of in the community is a lot easier with OneCampus. Go to onecampus.vt.edu for forms, portal entries, and more.
Search for "immunizations" in OneCampus. You should see, "Immunization Form" under tasks. Select that option to see more detailed instructions.
Make sure you have final high school transcripts to bring with you.
Check Out The Cranwell International Center
Entering a university is a big change for any student. Coming to a new country is also a great challenge. Cranwell International Center is here to help make the experience as pleasant as possible. international.vt.edu.
Once you have your information submitted, start getting ready for life on campus.
January - May
- Check out You're In... Now What? It's your complete guide to life at Virginia Tech and will help you plan each step from now through the time you move into your residence hall. With new info each month, you'll want to bookmark this site: students.vt.edu/nowwhat
- Check your Virginia Tech email for important Orientation information.
- Check out Virginia Tech Summer Academy.
- Watch for your scholarship and financial aid package on your Application Status Page.
- Register yourself and your family for Orientation. Registration opens in mid-March at students.vt.edu/transition
- Consider applying to live in the global residence hall called Mozaiko: A Virginia Tech Living Learning Community llc.vt.edu/mozaiko
- Remember to obtain final high school transcripts (if applicable) to bring with you before classes in August.
- Tell your family to sign up for the Hokie Family eNews at students.vt.edu/families
- Attend Summer Academy (if applicable).
- Watch for tuition bill notification.
- Attend International Student Orientation.
- Make your fall tuition payment.
- Move into your new home away from home! Get assistance from Hokie Helpers in the blue shirts.
- Classes begin! View ongoing dates and deadlines at registrar.vt.edu
- Participate in Welcome Week activities.