The Sterrett Center was constructed in 1958. Work on the maintenance building started in 1967, and the Motor Pool building was built in 1970 with additions in 1994 and 2009.
Sterrett Facility Complex230 Sterrett Dr.
The Sterrett Facility Complex houses offices and shops of maintenance workers, carpenters, facility engineers, architects, and other support services. The largest building in the complex is the Sterrett Center, an administration building that is home to Facilities Services and University Design and Construction, among others.
William M. Sterrett Sr.
The Sterrett Facility Complex is named for William M. Sterrett Sr., a former director of buildings and grounds who retired in 1981.