Old Security Building

310 Stanger St.
Old Security Building
Old Security Building

The Old Security Building houses the alumni and development offices for the College of Science.

Building History

The building was constructed in 1903 as a laundry. It became headquarters for the Security Department (later, Virginia Tech Police) until the department moved its office to the Sterrett Facilities Complex in the 1980s.