Built in 1921 by the Montgomery County School Board to house agriculture and shop programs for students from all parts of county. Purchased at auction by Virginia Tech in 1965 as part of three-building package that cost $300,000. Also purchased were the neighboring Media Building and the Architecture Annex.
Media Annex130 Otey St. NW
The Media Annex houses the visual and broadcast communications staff for University Relations, as well as the Environmental Design and Planning graduate student offices.