You are a Non-Degree Applicant if you:
- are a student who wants to take a few courses at Virginia Tech and transfer them back to your primary college/university.
- need to take a few courses to help in your career, for teacher certification, or self-enrichment.
- have never been denied admission to Virginia Tech.
- do not need lab science courses.
- are a current high school student who wants to complete coursework that is not available through the local community college.
Click here to see requirements for applying to Virginia Tech as a non-degree-seeking student.
Click here to see the non-degree-seeking application checklist.
To apply, please complete the non-degree application by the deadline. You must submit the $50 application fee and all required transcripts before the application will be reviewed.