The College of Natural Resources and Environment offers an undecided option for students interested in natural resources but undecided on their choice of major. Interests may include fisheries or wildlife sciences, forestry, ecology, conservation, environmental education, recreation, geography, meteorology, or wood science and forest products.
Students who are undecided will receive guidance from the college’s academic dean and academic advisors and are encouraged to select a major immediately following their freshman year.
- Environmental Science
- Environmental Policy and Planning
- Fish Conservation
- Natural Resources Conservation
- Wildlife Conservation
- Environmental Resources Management
- Environmental Horticulture
- Environmental Informatics