The College of Natural Resources and Environment offers an undecided option for students interested in natural resources but undecided on their choice of major. Interests may include fisheries or wildlife sciences, forestry, ecology, conservation, environmental education, recreation, geography, meteorology, or wood science and forest products.
Students who are undecided will receive guidance from the college’s academic dean and academic advisors and are encouraged to select a major immediately following their freshman year.
- Environmental Horticulture
- Environmental Informatics
- Environmental Policy and Planning
- Environmental Resources Management
- Environmental Science
- Fish Conservation
- Natural Resources Conservation
- Wildlife Conservation