The building was erected in 1931 as the Mechanical Engineering Laboratory. It was renamed the Printing Plant when the print shop moved in from the First Academic Building in June 1953. The building was renovated in 1997 after the print shop relocated and got its current name in 1998.
Art and Design Learning Center355 Old Turner St.
The Art and Design Learning Center, also known as "the Old Print Shop," houses studios for ceramics, painting, and sculpture for the School of Visual Arts.
- Originally Built:
- Map Grid:
- Abbreviation / Number:
- ART C / 196
- 37.2317, -80.42072