Articles & Resources
- VT Social Media 2019: Best Practices on Business vs. Personal Use / Training Slides, PDF
- VT Social Media 2019: How to Create an Otterly Amazing Social Media Campaign / Training Slides, PDF
- VT Social Media 2019: Measuring Success with Analytics / Training slides, PDF
- VT Social Media 2018: Social Media Accessibility / Training slides, PDF
- VT Social Media 2018: Best Practices and Guidelines / Training slides, PDF
- VT Social Media 2018: What's Changed and How to Adapt / Training slides, PDF
Departments and offices at Virginia Tech have a growing need for marketing and communications services. University Relations created this guide to facilitate the process to obtain creative outside/freelance resources to help campus communicators and the university community fulfill needs.
In partnership with the university's Procurement department, University Relations identified and vetted vendors in a variety of specialties and secured competitively negotiated university contracts for high-quality creative services. These contracts are available through HokieMart.
See the Resource Network Guide here. Social media vendors are near the bottom of the page.