Applying to Virginia Tech
Thinking of applying? Ready to start the process? These topics should help answer many of your questions.
Throughout the year, a mix of large events and smaller visits are available to students interested in seeing more about Virginia Tech.
- Campus Photo Tour
- Daily College and Departmental Info Sessions
- Daily Information Sessions and Tours
- Directions to Campus
- Fall Open House | Oct. 13 & 14 | Nov. 10 & 11
- Fall Visitation | Oct. 13 & 14 | Nov. 10 & 11
- Gateway | April 6
- Group Visits and Tours
- High School Spring Break | Mar. 15-19 | Mar. 22-26
- Hokie Focus | April 6 or 7
- Hokie Preview: Junior Open House | Mar. 23
- Street View Virtual Tour by Google
- Transfer Visit Day | Dec. 7
- VT Sneak Peek | June 22, July 20, or August 3
- Visitor Resources
Those who have served our country in the military are important to us, and Virginia Tech offers the opportunity to talk to fellow veterans about bringing your valuable experience to our student body.