You are a Non-Degree Applicant if you:
- are a student who wants to take a few courses at Virginia Tech and transfer them back to your primary college/university.
- need to take a few courses to help in your career, for teacher certification, or self-enrichment.
- have never been denied admission to Virginia Tech.
- do not need lab science courses.
- are a current high school student who wants to complete coursework that is not available through the local community college.
Click here to see requirements for applying to Virginia Tech as a non-degree-seeking student.
Click here to see the non-degree-seeking application checklist.
Enrollment Option 1: Apply Online (If you are a Senior, 60 years old or older, please use Option 2)
- Start your application now!
- Create an ApplyWeb account (if first-time user)
- Select type of application
- Complete the application form, save, and send online to Virginia Tech by selecting this option at the end of the application.
- Pay the appropriate application fee online using the secure credit card transaction service.
- Once the Office of Undergraduate Admissions acknowledges your application, you will receive a verification letter via email.
Enrollment Option 2: Use the Paper Application
- Download the paper application (If you don’t have a PDF viewer, you can download the plug-in from Adobe’s website.)
- Mail your completed application and the application fee to Virginia Tech, Office of Undergraduate Admissions, 925 Prices Fork Road, Blacksburg, Virginia 24061.
|Applying for||Application Deadline|
|Summer Session I||May 1|
|Summer Session II||June 15|