College of Engineering Articulation Checklist
Articulation Agreement Planning Sheet
It is the responsibility of the student involved in this agreement to ensure that agreement requirements as defined in the articulation agreement are satisfied upon entry to Tech.
- Meet with community college personnel (director of Engineering program, counselors) to determine the correct associate’s path to pursue to qualify for the agreement.
- Provide transcripts to the community college from other institutions you have attended.
- Meet minimum grade requirements (3.2 overall), and earn a transferable engineering degree (A.S., or A.A.& S.).
- Submit Virginia Tech online application by February 15th. The Financial Aid and Scholarship application priority deadline is January 22nd.
- Complete associates degree and have final transcript (with award of degree indicated) sent to Virginia Tech.
- Follow all instructions set forth by Virginia Tech’s Undergraduate Admissions office as letter of acceptance and additional instructions pertaining to enrollment are sent.
- Attend New Student Orientation for transfer students the summer prior to enrolling at Tech.
- Become familiar with financial aid and tuition payment deadlines and processes.
To view the pdf file of this information, click here. Last updated July 13, 2018.