Five-floor Price Hall was completed in 1907 and was originally known as Agricultural Hall, or “Old Aggie.”
Price Hall is an academic building in the Ag Quad. It is home to the Entomology and Plant Pathology, Physiology, and Weed Sciences departments. The Plant Disease Clinic and Nematode Assay Clinic also are in Price Hall.
Harvey Lee Price
Price Hall honors the memory of Harvey Lee Price, who served as dean of agriculture from 1908 to 1945, longer than any other agriculture dean. An alumnus with two degrees, Price became a faculty member in 1900 and headed the horticulture department for six years. Easy going and amiable, he zealously protected the campus apple orchard, oversaw campus landscaping, was treasurer of the Athletic Council, and achieved Fellow status in the American Association for the Advancement of Science.
Map Grid: K-6
Building Number: 102
Originally Built: 1907