(Dollars in thousands)
- The figures for this table are taken from an Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System report titled "Salaries, Tenure, and Fringe Benefits of Full-Time Instructional Faculty."
- Lecturers, research associates, and administrators above the department level are excluded.
- All salaries have been reported on an academic-year-equivalent basis. The salaries of 12-month faculty members have been converted by a factor of nine-elevenths.
|Full-Time Instructional Faculty||1,306||1,368||1,422||1,427||1,443|
|Other Faculty & Research Associates||1,826||1,954||2,083||2,263||2,418|
|P14s (instructional only)||273||264||249||238||218|
|Total Faculty & Support Staff||6,866||7,035||7,263||7,448||7,546|
|Percent of Instructional Faculty Tenured||61.9||61.7||61.1||62.0||61.0|
- Faculty data are based on full-time instructional faculty paid 50 percent or more from instructional funds.
- Percent tenured is based on full-time instructional faculty who are tenured (does not include those on tenure track).